Hi there beautiful bloggers!
I’ve been nominated for this Award by none other than, the most wonderful Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews. Please do check out her blog and follow her too (because she’s super fun to interact with). ❤
The Rules (as seen in Lauren’s post)
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1) The world is ending and you have time to read one more book, what do you choose?
First question and it’s already a hard one. Maybe, I’ll read Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom, because I feel like I need to be a good person before the world ends and I potentially die. (That being said, I might really reserve this book for that particular event lol)
2) Your current phone/computer background?
LAPTOP BACKGROUND: This is Lacey Claire Rogers she is one of my most favorite models ever. She is from ANTM Cycle 22.
PHONE BACKGROUND: I think I saved this from a post I saw at a Facebook page called The Artidote.
3) What’s your Star Sign? Do you believe in Astrology?
I am a Leo. *roars* (was my roar inappropriate? sorry) No, I’m so sorry— but I do like looking at the stars.
4) Do you have any pets? Tell me about them! Photos encouraged if you have any so I can cry over the cuteness. Otherwise if you could have any pet in the world that you wanted, what would it be?
I LOVE DOGS! But sadly, my 13-yo dog died two years ago, it was so heartbreaking and I had hard a time moving on from it. But I know she’s now very happy in dog-heaven. Her name was Trixie and she was a lovely black Labrador-Retriever. Currently, my father adopted a cat but it spends most of its day travelling in the neighborhood and it only goes home to eat and sleep.
I have been hoping, wishing, asking, begging, and persuading my parents to buy me a Golden Retriever ever since I moved on with Trixie’s death but they don’t want to! And it’s the most frustrating and saddest thing.
5) Do you have any tattoos? Would you get one if you don’t?
No, I don’t have any tattoos…yet. I would love to! But I’ll probably won’t have one any sooner because (1) I’m not allowed to, my parents would kill me ugh, (2) I’M TERRIFIED OF NEEDLES, and (3) I’m not ready for the commitment, the idea of it being permanent on my body scares me.
6) What was the last thing you searched on Google?
The last thing that I searched was like a minute ago, it was “How to recover an unsaved Notepad file?” because my laptop automatically restarted and updated while I was using it, and my Notepad file was unsaved and now forever lost. *sighs*
7) Recommend me a song!
I am falling in love with Melanie Martinez’s album Cry Baby all over again! I recommend her song Mr Potato Head, or listen to the whole album because it’s amazing.
8) What’s the prettiest book you own?
The cover of My Heart and Other Blackholes by Jasmine Warga is so pretty! The cover was the main reason why I bought the book and sadly, I found the cover prettier than the story.
9) Can you stop in the middle of a chapter or do you have to get to the end before closing the book?
I do my best to finish a chapter before closing the book but if there’s something that I really need to do, like when my Mother’s calling me, I just try to finish the paragraph before closing it.
10) How is your bookshelf organised?
Ugh, I currently don’t have a bookshelf! It sucks right? I just keep my books at the corner of my room inside some boxes. (I really need to convince my parents on building me a bookshelf)
11) This is really important and only one of these answers is correct, but if you choose wrong, it’s okay – I won’t judge you #TeamCap or #TeamIronMan? If you don’t care about the MCU then 1) I’m jealous and 2) Just tell me the last movie you watched at the cinema instead!
I am so sorry but I am not a fan. (Please don’t hate me) The last movie that I watched at the cinema was a local movie (my Mother dragged me in it), the last foreign movie that I watched at the cinema was Mockingjay Part 2 which was last year lol. Sorry, but I’m not a movie person.
- Nobody in real life calls me Louise. Louise is actually my second/middle name.
- Everyone actually calls me Jean (pronounced like the word gene). So my whole name is Jean Louise.
- I’ve spent the whole day today at the family room where the AC was on full-blast. IT IS SO FREAKING HOT HERE AT THE PH.
- I love cutesy love stories, I crave a light, fluffy and fun contemporary book from time to time.
- I sleep at class. Yup, I’m that badass. I usually just sleep during breaks but if the class/subject is sooooo boring…..zzzzzz.
- I LOVE TOFU.
- I don’t trust people handling my books, that’s why my books can’t be borrowed. I’m so sorry but they’re my babies!
- I don’t read book series or trilogies often, but I know I should.
- People find me intimidating in real life! They say that I have a very strong personality. But if you get to know me and be my friend, I’m really not scary and actually fluffy inside.
- I am very emotional both as a person and as a reader. I cry easily and a lot (I can’t control my tears).
- I’m dreading the time when I’ll be going back to school which is a month away ugh.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What’s your favorite pair of socks? (Share a picture of it, if you don’t mind!)
- Compare the last book you’ve finished to a fruit.
- What was your last read book during 2015? Tell something about it.
- Which Hogwarts House do you belong in?
- What’s your favorite pasta dish?
- When you’re reading, does your face show your emotions or do you have a normal reading face?
- What do you usually do in a rainy day?
- Favorite fictional book couple?
- What’s your eye color? Do you like it?
- Do you like tofu?
- If you were to write a book, what would be the name of the main character and why did you chose that name?
I nominate: (Please disregard if you’ve already received the award!)
- Kristen @ The Bookish Introvert
- Kai @ Black Cat Kai
- Kara @ Periods and Semicolons
- Emma @ Among the Pages
That’s all for this post, hope you enjoyed reading it!
Please do leave any comments, thoughts, messages, reactions, and/or suggestions! Thank you for reading. Until next time,