Important Note: I am currently NOT accepting any book review requests!
If you are an author or publicist/publisher and interested in having your book/s reviewed, here are some things to consider:
- I mostly read Young Adult books, though Middle Grade and New Adult are negotiable depending on the genre and synopsis of the book.
- Preferred genres: contemporary fiction, realistic fiction, science fiction, dystopian, and fantasy.
- I DO NOT read books with heavy and graphic sexual/explicit content.
- I am accepting ARCs or finished copies in both ebook and printed format. Although, I much prefer if you can provide me a physical review copy.
- Due to my busy schedule (a.k.a school), I cannot post reviews as often as I would like so please do expect my review within 1-3 months once I accepted it.
If you still want me to review your book/s, you can use this contact form. Or e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include as much detail of the book as possible in the e-mail.
*Due to the amount of e-mails I receive, I will only reply to those requests that I’m interested in.
My book reviews include the following: title, author, synopsis usually from Goodreads, book cover, my rating and of course my review.
The way I write my review varies but I usually talk about the following:
- my initial thoughts about the book
- the characters and their character development
- plot-line, pace, and writing style
- FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS
- things I liked and didn’t liked
- final and over-all thoughts about the book
- quotes that I liked (for published books only)
As I said, I promise to write an honest review based on my feelings and thoughts about the book. Please note that I am a very emotional reader, so a lot of my feelings would be included.
I use a 5-star rating system with 5 stars being the highest and 1 star as the lowest. (No-half stars)
OMG THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING. I WILL LOVE AND REMEMBER IT FOREVER. EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS!
GREAT READ. Had the tiniest issue that hindered me from giving it 5 stars but I still highly recommend it.
Okay read…had a fairly nice reading experience with some issues. I still recommend it!
This book is not for me or it could have done A LOT better. Didn’t liked it. People don’t waste your time with this one.
Nope, nope, nope *cringes*
Note: I’m very generous when it comes to giving out stars! I usually stop at 3-stars but when a book is really, really, really bad then I have no choice but to give it 1-2 star/s.
Thank you so much for even considering me to review your book/s. Have a nice day and happy reading!